Digital Transformation- Account Manager
In a world where technology is driving the evolution of industries, Netways- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner is here to transform the future of industries. Netways Intelligent Digital Transformation framework will help evolve and disrupt industries from financial services, government, healthcare, and education to retail, telecommunication, engineering and more through injecting intelligence into all business ecosystems.
Netways is currently looking to hire a passionate Digital Transformation- Account Manager in selling digital transformation solutions using Microsoft products, as we are exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation. The Digital Transformation- Account Manager will be responsible for the orchestration of sales activities in an assigned number of existing Enterprise Accounts within our Core line of business.
• Overall ownership of account including client relationships, contracts and financial management.
• Work closely with pre-sales and business development teams to identify market opportunities
• Define the market approach, determine and implement sales plans and campaigns to win new businesses.
• Develop and implement strategies to grow Netways business and market shares through our approved sales methodology
• Develop strong relationships with existing client stakeholders while expanding Netways footprint to new clients and bringing the “best of Netways” to address their challenges.
• Prospect aggressively to develop business through networking, referrals, personal lead generation and cold calling; including follow-up appropriately to obtain appointments
• Build, monitor and orchestrate a strong pipeline in accounts to ensure continuous population of short- and long-term opportunities, and maintain pipeline health
• Collaborate with Netways team members in the delivery of digital transformation services to ensure customer expectations for innovation and quality.
• Identify value proposition, prepare business cases and contribute in preparing personalized proof of concepts for potential customers.
• Review RFPs, RFIs and RFQs and lead the discussion with Netways pre-sales department
• Insure that proposals, quotations, and contracts are in line with the customer requirements
• Prepare creative presentations and client pitches.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. MBA is a plus
• 4 to 6 years of related work experience in account management
• Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving Digital Transformation journeys for customers in various verticals
• Experience in complex solution selling at an enterprise level to large organizations
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies and consultative selling, is a plus
• Excellent understanding of digital transformation services involving custom application development
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft products, especially in enterprise and business applications: MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Microsoft Azure…
• Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience in managing all aspects of programs, including: communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
• Effectively communicate in plans, proposals, results, and negotiate options at senior management levels
• Excellent cognitive and problem- solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to details )
“We are on the front lines of the greatest revolution in the history of mankind, and we need your intelligence to change the world.”
Join our mission for intelligence by emailing us your CV to email@example.com