We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator - DBA based on Qatar Branch with the following requirements :
Required Education Experience:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 3+ years of administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005.
• 1+ years’ experience managing Oracle 9i/ 10g / 11g
• 2+ years of performance tuning and optimization using native SQL Server troubleshooting tools
• 2+ years of SQL Server backups, restores, and recovery models
• 2+ years of index management optimization
• Extensive experience in T-SQL Scripting.
• Experienced in SQL Server Database Replication.
• Experienced in Disaster Recovery management like Log Shipping, Database Mirroring
• Strong experience working with n-tier architectures along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Willing to take initiatives and lead by example
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2008 R2
• Knowledge of SQL Server Fail Over Clustering
Required Soft Personal Skills:
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
• Demonstrable experience of managing, owning and delivering high quality projects to objectives and within time scale
• Ability to make decisions based on Best Practices.
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and essential tools/software is necessary
• Sound working knowledge of application integration and testing
• Passionate about problem solving and troubleshooting
• Ability to multi-task support multiple priorities
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• MS-Certification would be an added advantage
Candidates the meet the above requirements and are interested and available can apply to this position by emailing a copy of their resume to email@example.com .The subject of the email MUST be DBA15.